Sunday, January 4, 2009

Another New Year another YEAR OLDER!

So tomorrow is the first day of my 27th year on this earth. Shortly there after Joe will be celebrating his own 26th birthday....How funny it is that we are so close in birthdays...

Oh im getting old. We both are...Actually we ALL are....

All I can say is that I look forward to my 27th year...I have no choice but to embrace it. I am looking forward to what lies ahead for me this year. I don't know if you've heard but its gonna be the year of the caris! Big things are gonna happen for me this year....I KNOW IT! The lord has blessed me with 27 beautiful years on this earth, Im grateful for all of them and embrace this new one with more love than the last 26.

Here's to many more happy years!...

CHEERS and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin