Monday, January 12, 2009

Bring on the Diet...

So---it's a new year....we're a year older and for me about 20-25 pounds heavier than what i would like to ideally weigh. Carrie and Sean's wedding is in t-minus 18 weeks...or a little over 4.5 months. Joe and I have decided along with the rest of his family to shed some pounds in efforts to "look good" and "feel good" for the big day. Im actually doing it to fit into the bridesmaid dress im wearing....the fitting for that is in a few weeks and Im in need of some serious advice to shed some poundage before I get all depressed with how the dress fits. I need to loose some serious weight....how am i going to do it? I weighed myself in yesterday, and I am at a whopping 145lbs! The heaviest I've EVER been! =( I know---excercise and a diet is what everyone is saying but isnt there anything out there that's quicker than that? Here I go with wanting a quick fix for a problem that probably only gets better by doing the work. I know, I know---I know what I have to do, but its definitely not what I want to do... What a way to start the year....should be exciting to see how we all do, how we all do it and how much we all actually loose....Even more interesting, would be how long we could all keep it off for. Wish us luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin