Thursday, January 15, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire



I don't usually pick out the movies we watch in theaters together. Once in a while I'll request we see something, but usually we don't see it---because we're busy, or because of some other reason that gets in the way. Well last November, (08) a friend of mine from work, recommended I see Slumdog Millionaire. He said, it was really good and that I would love it. At that point I hadn't even heard of the greatness that is Slumdog Millionaire. So Christmas came and went, so did New Years and finally so did our birthdays. Even through those times, I had been hearing how good this movie was---and finally, last week Joe and I set out to watch it. It's a GREAT INDIE FLICK! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. Everything, from the way it was shot--the story, the love story---EVERYTHING! It was absolutely worth my time. I left the movie theatre feeling amazing...so happy that the story ended the way it did. I still feel wonderful about it, and its been over a week since I saw it. I loved it so much I sometimes contemplate seeing again...alone. Anyway since I saw it, it's won 4 golden globes! Now if that isn't a sign about how great this movie is, then I don't know what is....in short, its a great film! GO SEE IT!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin