Thursday, January 22, 2009

"Sometimes when we touch...

the honesty's too much and i have to close my eyes and hide I wanna hold you til I die Til we both break down and cry
I wanna hold you till the fear in me subsides..." you know that famous love song by dan hill? im so mushy sometimes....

so it had been up until yesterday almost a week and a half since Joe and I last saw each other. I know I know---sometimes Im weird. A week and a half? what am i cryin about? some people go weeks without seeing the person they love.. that is something i can't seem to wrap my head around.... But--seriously, we live our lives--we know that we can't see or be with each other ALL the time.... we just talk every day and every night---and usually in between. But there is something about seeing a person you love and being able to hold and touch them that makes things so much nicer--especially after a long time. I mean, I love that we talk all the time, and that we tell each other we love each other all the time....but there is something about being with, holding and being able to be right next to the person you love without saying anything. it just felt right. it's a comfortable silence..that isn't awkward or scary, but more of a calming silence. it just felt good to be there and just be together....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin