Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Remember when....

I was going through some of my old social networking sights...friendster, myspace and facebook trying to condense the amount of pictures I have...

and I came across some really good old ones of me and Joe...this first one was the first night Jenny, Monica and I met Randy's new (then girlfriend..) now wife.. WOW how time has flown by! I think this might've even been before Jen's 2nd kid Jordan...



this next one is the first time I took Joe to the MOCA to see Ztrip...my favorite DJ. He had a blast! That was so much fun. Look how young we look. This must've been the first year we were together because we met up with my friend Mark that night who Joe had never met until then.. That night was so fun!



we sure do have a lot of pictures together....i'll keep posting the older ones..=P

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin