Monday, February 16, 2009

My Valentine in '09

So this past Saturday was Valentine's day. And Joe and I spent the last half of the day together exchanging small gifts and watching tv. We don't usually make a HUGE thing out of valentine's day but we do like to exchange small gifts and spend time together. I got him a book that he mentioned he liked---Mafia a complete history, by Jo Durden Smith. He got me a nice box of chocolates and a dvd of Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist. Which was a great movie with Micheal Cera (*Super bad and Arrested Development...) That was Saturday. Then yesterday the 15th we watched the Wrestler and had dinner at Outback steakhouse. It was some much needed time spent together... I hope you're Valentine's day was as nice..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin