Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Status Update....

So if you've been counting, its been over a month since I started trying to loose my behind in 09. =) I started the monday after superbowl sunday. And as of today 3-10-09, I have officially lost (drum roll please)----13 pounds! I feel good and feel slimmer for sure. Though, I don't think its very apparent i've lost any weight. Most people reactions when I tell them Im on a diet and that i've lost 13 pounds, aren't sure of whether or not I had that to loose. One of my friends was like, where did you hide those 13 pounds? I sure don't know, but where ever they were, I lost them! hahah...

Anyway--weddings, weddings, weddings....They seem to be consuming my life right now. Joe's too--but mine more for sure. Aside from making those bridal invites for Carrie, I also helped my cousin Michelle in assembling programs, candy give aways and table photo place cards....It was a busy weekend. But very fun and most of all--very creative! I absolutely had a great time! I do feel for my Auntie Bambi though, she still has a lot to finish putting together...

Saturday was spent doing all that is creative, and the Sunday Joe and I headed out to Old Town Pasadena, to pick up a few last minute paper items for Carrie's registered here inserts and then had a little mix up with our lunch/dinner plans---but headed back to Burbank to hangout in downtown. We ate at Granville--fine burgers and drinks and then spent the afternoon walking through downtown Burbank. It was a beautiful day.

We also did a little shopping---some shopping for the weddings we're invited to. Joe helped me pick out my shoes for Carrie's wedding. Here's a good look at it.



It's a really nice pair of shoes. Im so glad they fit really nicely and are comfortable. They fit nice and snug and I really fon't feel uncomfortable walking/standing in them. Dancing on the other hand, might cause some foot ache....but we'll see. I really wanted to have a pair of shoes to have to try on with the dress when I go in for a fitting this weekend. So they can get the alterations done according to the length with the shoes on.

Needless to say, we walked away with a pair of shoes for me, a dress to wear to Michelle's wedding, and Joe picked up a new polo shirt for work. It was a successful day of shopping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin