Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We're still alive...


cut_outs, originally uploaded by misscaris20.


invite_a, originally uploaded by misscaris20.



invite_b, originally uploaded by misscaris20.


thank_yous, originally uploaded by misscaris20.

I know it's been ages since I last posted, but its only because we've both been so busy---work and work and then finding time to hang out and spend some quality time with each other. It's just been a crazy few weeks. I can't believe its March already! Where did February go?!?!

So here's the scoop---
At the end of last month, Joe's mom asked me if I could make Carrie's (his sister's) wedding shower invitations...This latest photo is of the finished product. I was so happy that she asked me to do this because its absolutely something I love doing! Sure there were some late nights--and a point where I almost stabbed myself with a box cutter, but that's not something Im already used to. Hahaha... It really is only because I was so wrapped up in the fun of it all. I loose track of time on projects like this. One minute its 7am...the next its 3:45. WTH? It's been crazy fun though. I get a rush when Im up late getting things done. It's like reliving the best year of college.... Ive loved every minute of this project! I just hope people see the effort, love and care to make them. They're like my babies. I did make 35 of them!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin