Saturday, February 21, 2009

I DO...

So this year is a kind of crazy year with weddings...with Joe and I being a part of and helping out at Carrie and Sean's and then helping out with my cousin Michelle's wedding. Both weddings are this year, Michelle's in March and Carrie's in May.

We've been so blessed to be able to be apart of each of these weddings, whether it be actually in the wedding party, or it be just helping out where we can---weddings bring families together and so far, I love how it's brought us closer to them. We're very fortunate to have such great families that its amazing how we mesh so well at each others' family. It's like we fit in...its great!

I've come to the realization lately, that marriage isn't too far away for me anymore. It use to seem like such a far out concept. Like--oh yeah, i'll get married--after college or after I find work...or after I move out or after i find the right person....So far I've completed and found two things..joe and i finished college. And as the single women I know gradually, continue to get engaged, the concept of marriage becomes more and more of a reality to me. Which doesn't scare me so much as it excites me.

I've been so blessed to have such a wonderful person as Joe in my life....should marriage be in the cards for us, I would be so lucky....



menbabe, originally uploaded by misscaris20.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin